Pumpkin Seed Oil
Botanical Name: Cucurbita maxima
Content: Pumpkin seeds oil contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This combination has benefits for both the heart and liver.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Seed
Colour & Appearance: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
Processing Type: Cold Pressed
Pharmaceutical and Medicinal uses:
- Relief of Menopausal Symptoms
- Overactive Bladder Relief
- Possible Treatment for Metabolic Disease
- Possible Treatment for Blood Pressure
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Pumpkin Seed Oil for Hair Loss
Certification is at the final stage for:
Stay on track with our updates that include news and our product releases.
Best Grade Fresh Fruits and Oils Produced in the Most Sustainable Way Possible
Origen Fresh EPZ Limited,
email@example.com | +254 710 438 539
Athi River EPZ, Viwanda Road off Nairobi-Namanga Highway
KENYA SWITZERLAND NETHERLANDS