Our Environment-Friendly Production Processes
Our production processes use no chemicals or additives. The oils are produced in the most hygiene environment possible and rigorously tested to ensure the production of a high-quality and safe product.
Cold pressing refers to oils obtained through pressing fruit or seeds with a modern steel press. Cold-pressed oils retain all their flavour, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for cooking and skincare requirements.
Cold Pressed Oils will provide a vital contribution to your healthier life:
- They are cholesterol-free, not deodorized or processed in any way;
- They do not contain harmful solvent residues;
- They contain no added chemicals or preservatives;
- They contain natural antioxidants such as tocopherols (e.g. Vitamin E) and phosphatides (e.g. Lecithin).
Steam Distillation production process is a method of separating temperature-dependent substances, allowing you to control the temperature and amount of steam you apply to the plant material. It’s a particular type of distillation that allows for the least amount of degradation to delicate botanical oils.
Some of the benefits of using Steam Distillation are:
- This process generates organic solvent-free products;
- Requires less fuel for the steam boiler for extraction of oils;
- Maximum yield is obtained;
- Minimal loss of oxygenated components maximum yield as compared to water distillation
We use the latest technology in physical refining whereby free fatty acids and volatile oxidative by-products are distilled out instead of chemically crushing them out. Our aim is to keep the natural ingredients in the oil as much as possible.
The benefits of Physical refining process includes:
- Produces fats and oils that have the characteristics of clear color, good keeping quality, and frying stability;
- Free from known contaminants extracted from the raw agricultural products;
- Reduces the loss of neutral oil, and enables recovery of high-quality free fatty acids in our specialty and carrier oils.
Best Grade Oils Produced in the Most Sustainable Way Possible
Origen Fresh EPZ Limited,
firstname.lastname@example.org | +254 710 438 539
Athi River EPZ, Viwanda Road off Nairobi-Namanga Highway
KENYA SWITZERLAND NETHERLANDS